Biarri has already demonstrated the engine’s capability and benefits on projects for NBN Co. It quickly generates low-cost fibre network designs based on the requirements of the reference architecture. It can determine optimal fibre area boundaries, the position of fibre hubs, and the layout and route of distribution and local fibre.
- NBN Co required a solution that would allow for high quality, and low cost fibre networks to be designed in an agile, efficient way.
- Our team worked closely with NBN Co to understand how their existing processes worked and what they required from a FTTH network design solution.
- NBN Co were quick to outline key constraints and requirements from the tool which off the shelf products weren’t able to support.
- The customised solution that we built- FOND– uses complex mathematical engines at the core, and easy linear workflows to deliver low cost FTTx Designs.
- Our custom built Fibre Optic Network Design tool (FOND) allows for rapid, high quality, and repeatable validated network designs
- Easy and seamless integration with existing processes and systems including multiple GIS tools
- Easy handling of third party and input data to increase data handling efficiency through the design process
- Outputs in the form of visualisations and a detailed bill of quantities to increase visibility and control over cost
- 80% reduction in planning time
- 20% reduction in material and labour costs
- 3000+ premises designed and validated in minutes